In my role as a leadership and organizational development consultant, my primary focus is on supporting individuals and organizations in their journey toward sustainable growth and development.
I especially enjoy when these efforts are combined, as they create a foundation for lasting outcomes. Collaborating with organizations to create the right conditions and foster environments where people thrive to reach their mission is very motivating and meaningful to me.
Thus, when I had the opportunity to join Gaia Leadership, it was a perfect match!
I have extensive experience in driving organizational change in larger multinational companies, both in operational roles but primarily as a consultant.
Outside of work, sports are one of my main pastimes, both actively participating myself and being on the sideline together with my son to follow our favorite football team.
- My main focus is on development of both organizations and individuals, here I typically have roles such as organizational/leadership developer (including executive coach) but from time to time I also take on project/program and change manager roles in business transformations. I also regularly serve as a coach in various leadership development and organizational change programs at INSEAD Business School
- I have extensive experience as a project and program manager for large-scale business transformations through implementation of new technology
- Master’s degree in Change (“Leading People and Organisations Through Transformation”) from INSEAD Business School
I find it a privilege to help people and organizations achieve more of their potential and experience that what they dream of can become reality. I believe that successful and sustainable leadership must combine a warm interest in human development with a clear focus on working with others to achieve results that are crucial to the business.
I see creativity as one of the most underutilized human abilities and also something the world needs more of.
I think the most important things in life are those that are best done sitting down – like writing, reading, having a drink or a cup of tea, meditating or meeting in an interesting conversation.
- As a consultant, I have supported individuals and organizations with everything from large organizational projects, development of groups and individuals to assisting clients in writing their key texts.
- In my previous roles as a manager and leader in the performing arts, I have led people with a high level of commitment and a strong sense of professionalism. The challenge was to coach high-performing people to find a sustainable way of working in line with the direction of the business.
- I see learning as an ongoing process and as part of that I have developed myself in areas such as adult development, complexity theories and coaching.
With my professional experience, engagement, and competence, I help clients achieve results and build networks. I want to understand your needs, build trust, and create value to make both people and projects flourish. The goal is to ensure your success and let your success inspire a wider positive change.
My expertise in leadership and leadership coaching combined with my strong interpersonal skills and a positive outlook provide a solid foundation for my clients’ projects. I combine strategic thinking with business development, integrating an understanding of how people work and what compassion and joy mean for business with professional expertise regarding key drivers of great leadership and effective organizations.
As a part of Gaia, I continuously challenge myself to grow and develop in my profession.
- In my professional role, I engage in leadership development, team development and group dynamics. My client consultations also involve strategic planning, change leadership and organizational culture as well as conflict management and work process development
- My professional experience includes executive functions within politics (e.g., Minister of Social Affairs and the Environment for the government of Åland) as well as within HR and school leadership. I have gained many important insights during my professional career, such as what it is like to be on the commissioning end of consulting services, and what kinds of efforts have the greatest impact. Throughout my career, I have also learned valuable lessons in adult development, which is one of my specialties
- I hold a master’s degree in pedagogy and have undertaken university studies in leadership and coaching. I am a PCC-certified coach and hold a certificate in both Susan Wheelan’s GDQ and Bill Joiner’s Leadership Agility
We who live on this planet, together need to lead ourselves towards better solutions. That’s why I’m at Gaia. In partnership with clients, I combine strategic development with creativity and ease. My purpose is to achieve better effects – with processes that contribute to motivation and energy when you want to succeed in your ambitions. I am often described as credible, trustworthy, analytical, and genuine, combined with a serious playfulness and warmth.
I see communication as perhaps the most crucial tool of leadership, both externally, in relationship building, and internally. For me, it closely aligns with the philosophy we call the Gaia Mindset.
Family is the central point around which I revolve, expanded by many wonderful friends. You’ll often find me in motion, whether on a run, exploring exciting travel destinations, or in a more tranquil state on a yoga mat. Culture in all its forms is also essential to me.
- In the past year, in partnership with clients from both the corporate and public sectors, I have focused on improving business through cultural journeys, sustainable leadership in start-ups/scale-ups, fostering a strong collaborative culture for enhanced delivery, and strategic transformation
- My capacity is best utilized when there is room for co-creation with the client. My 20 years as a leadership and organizational consultant form the foundation for exploration and development
- In many of my assignments as a leadership coach, I also draw on my previous experiences as a communications executive and project manager
Development requires change and adapting to ever new challenges, but without leadership change will not occur! Success in leadership comes above all from being able to combine business and people. Therein lies both leadership over oneself and the ability to create motivation and inspiration, together with employees and colleagues, for the organisation’s set goals.
Leadership challenges us on a personal level and makes us want to be the best version of ourselves every day. I would like to support processes by listening, learning, affirming, sometimes questioning, and also sharing my own experiences.
We continue to evolve throughout our lives!
- As Communications Director, I have been part of management of large Swedish companies and businesses such as Vattenfall, Posten, Svenskt Näringsliv and Coop Norden in times of extensive changes in market conditions, in connection with mergers, and also in challenging periods of new competition
- I have worked with all forms of strategic development work, but also with tough downsizing. I have coached and supported numerous leaders over many years
- I currently serve on the board of Gaia Leadership
To be a long-term partner to organizations and leaders who want to create value on a new level is what I am passionate about. For over 25 years, since 2007 at Gaia, I have had the privilege to practice and develop leadership. My conviction is that regardless of the issue we bring to the table, whether it’s a new strategy, a more sustainable business model, a desire to double our business, upgrade our governance model, or undergo a comprehensive cultural shift, leadership is the transformative factor.
As a person, I am somewhat of a nerd. Human and organizational development, as well as societal development, are where I find meaning, both professionally and as an interest. Otherwise, nature, my four children, and books are my muses.
- In my 15+ years at Gaia, I have had the privilege of supporting organizations in their change journeys from vision to implementation. In collaboration, I have led numerous projects in strategy, organizational and governance model development, leadership development, executive team development, and coaching
- I have a background as CEO, deputy CEO, and management consultant
- Over the last ten years, I have deepened my knowledge in vertical development theories within self, culture, leadership, and organizational development. This knowledge comes from both empirical experience and education, as well as research collaborations
My passion is business development through leadership, and I strongly believe in the untapped potential of every individual. My goal is to guide my clients towards a clearer perspective so that they can widen the horizon of their opportunities. When interacting with my network and potential clients, I strive to share my knowledge and an exploratory approach to co-create more value. My focus is to develop companies while coaching employees and managers to grow and develop in the team as well as individuals.
When I’m not working as a consultant at Gaia, I spend time with my family and friends. In addition, I am an enthusiastic sportsman and love to play squash and golf.
- Excecutive Coach/Advisor for several entrepreneurs within growth companies, where I support them in developing both their businesses and organizations. Project manager in organizational change in a government agency
- Previously held operational positions as CEO in several Swedish international companies with a global presence. Been responsible for companies and management teams with different types of ownership and governance structures
- I am an ICF-certified coach with a M.Sc. from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
I find meaning and joy in seeing people grow and in supporting development that produces visible results in the business. My driving force is to help strengthen people’s ability to use more of their resources so that they together can achieve what they want.
With many years of experience as manager and consultant, I have experienced the great potential
of in developing the business by developing leadership. This is also the core of Gaia – “Business and Personal growth at the same time” and this is why Gaia is the context in which I want to work.
I get a lot of stimulation and nourishment from my broad cultural interest, from traveling to new places to meet new cultures
, and from socializing with others. It provides perspectives and understanding that enrich my work.
- Current assignments include business development, management team development, executive coaching and team development. Development of the work environment is also a recurring theme
- I have been a consultant for 25 years with a focus on business analysis, change management and development of governance, management and organization.
25 years of experience as a manager and various leadership roles, mainly in the global company EY where I have been a partner, but also in the public sector. Common to the roles has been a strong focus on the development of operations and employees
- I like to learn new things, further develop myself as a person and my knowledge. In recent years, I have immersed myself in coaching, adult development and perspective and complexity awareness
I live with a conviction that ideas, conditions, and contexts can both be created and changed. You, me, we have the ability to think, feel, and act differently. It is in our hands. And with that intention I meet organizations, groups, and individual leaders.
I have one stand in economics and the other in theology. With these I am eager to see both meaning & purpose, body & soul, personal & business, dream & reality, thought & feeling, as well as structure & culture.
People usually describe me as humble, thoughtful, and structured but that’s not the whole story.
- I have extensive experience as a leader in both the private, public, and nonprofit sectors and as a consultant in long and comprehensive partnerships
- Organisations engage me to bring thought and structure in leadership development, to design and support a process of transformation, to activate, involve and engage in a room and as an individual or a group coach
- At Gaia, there is a community in thought and approach. The knowledge development in an organizational and leadership context is fascinating, inspiring, and useful. But there is also an exciting and unpredictable reality. That’s where it happen
My genuine interest in human development has shaped my conviction of the power in combining peoples potential with sustainable business strategies. I am driven by creating success for the individual, the organisation, and our collective future. In my role as a leader, I have contributed to setting strategic directions, driving changes, mergers and cultural shifts. I have personally witnessed how functional, secure teams, engaged employees and a positive culture can be crucial for the results of the organisation.
As a person I am curious and I thrive on meaningful relationships, engaging conversations, new experiences, and adventures. There is always something new to discover in every situation. This gives me hope!
- I manage assignments focused on executive team development, CEO leadership programs, leadership development, team development, and coaching of leaders and co-workers. My assignments are both national and international
- I have been a partner at Gaia since 2019. Previous to this, in brief, I was the Marketing Director for a large international publishing company, worked as Investor Relations at a hedge fund, and as a CBT therapist
- To stay at the forefront knowledge wise I continuously develop myself, primarily with a focus on leadership, vertical development, complexity, perspective awareness and coaching
Does the world need more or less leadership? In 2004, I met Gaia and was struck by the power of the idea that leadership needs to be exercised by far more than formal managers.
To me, leadership is about creating contexts where we co-create ideas, make them happen and use our curiosity and compassion to evolve. In short, something that everyone can contribute to.
My work is meaningful because the world, in my eyes, has never needed leadership more than it does today. How can we use collective wisdom and commitment to create lasting development and growth?
Outside work, I like to relax at our summer house with a fishing trip in the Stockholm archipelago..
- After working with change processes, leadership development, management teams, coaching, and organizational development for nearly 25 years, I sense that my strengths as a consultant are based on my creativity and my belief in creating a strong and close partnership with you as a client
- I attended my first coaching training at the end of the ’90s. Over the last 10 years, I have delved deeply into adult development and Leadership Agility to better support leaders in complex and fast-moving operations
- My clients are located in many parts of the world, and meeting a group of leaders from diverse cultures adds an extra dimension to the processes
I would like to hear more leaders talk about business development as leadership and with curiosity explore other perspectives than the most obvious ones. My 25-year leadership adventure, both as a manager and consultant, has given me many deep insights. Above all it has increased my passion for creating organizational cultures where leadership lays the foundation for success.
I spend a lot of time outdoors, with my family on the golf course or in the woods, as well as time on my own with the dog as my company. Nature gives me peace and energy. Energy that I like to direct forward. I laugh a lot with my friends – in laughter I find myself, my joy, and my strength.
- My professional assignments are in the areas of leadership development, leadership, and group development. I meet leaders, management teams, employees, and teams in leadership development programs, in change assignments, workshops and in coaching
- I am a proud partner and co-owner of Gaia. My professional journey includes various managerial roles with responsibility for developing business, teams, and companies. I also have about 15 years as strategy and management consultant
- Over the years, I have dedicated time to enhancing my skills in leadership, team development, Leadership Agility and navigating complex leadership situations. I am an ACC certified coach and certified change leader
What can be done to create strong engagement and results and at the same time develop the organization? The question of how to create strong engagement has been my key question during my years as CEO/Business Area manager. One of the answers lays in how leadership is practiced, the connection of leadership and engagement is the area I find most interesting.
I am committed in helping leaders and management teams increase their ability to create creative power both for themselves and their organizations to improve engagement. By developing leadership abilities customized for todays even faster and more uncertain world lots of untapped potential in the organization be unleashed.
To coach leaders in developing and build their abilities, ambitions and leadership in symbiosis with high targets is for me deeply meaningful. By using my experience from the business life, my ability to challenge old truths and norms in a humble way and to create an innovative climate I will help you in succeeding with the task you want to succeed with.
- After spending 20 years in the Nordic telecom market in various executive roles with focus on creating business opportunities and growth, together beeing responsible for major transformation programs I understand the extreme importance of building a strong culture and inclusive leadership. Even if the strategy is important, it is not a growth tool if not the leadership is not strong enough. In a condensed way my objectives been, create a strategy or refurbish one, find or develop a leadership team and make the strategy materialize. This experience has given me many lessons that I can bring into a project or a program
- Today I am working as a consultant both in different programs or projects and in various board assignments both in Sweden and abroad
- I live in Onsala, south of Gothenburg, together with my wife and our dog POC. Our children have left home and at my spare time I play a little golf which come in handy since I am part of the board in two golf companies
I want to create the right circumstances for people and organizations to achieve their dreams. I want to contribute to vitality for society, organizations, leaders and co-leaders. I’m at my best when I work on all these levels and integrate both the people and the business. When we gain access to the entirety of ourselves, the organization also gains access to our full potential. I’m driven by working with leadership to unleash that power in the organization and thereby develop and create value for the business.
That’s why I am at Gaia!
My family is central to me, being in contact with the ones closest to me and being there for them. I like to spend time around other people, but I also need time with myself, with a book in my hands or in nature, on the yoga mat or spinning bike.
- I have over 15 years of experience as a manager and leader. A common thread in these assignments has been development and transformation
- 15 years of experience as a consultant with a focus on human and business development. This was the reason why I left my last managerial position – to have the opportunity to focus on development
- My assignments at Gaia are mainly business and leadership development, management team development and leadership coaching. In my work with my clients, I have used my abilities as a process leader, facilitator and coach
- I have delved into adult and leadership development, perspective and complexity awareness in recent years. These are knowledge and skills that I use when working with different organizations and their viable development
I really enjoy working with organizations driven by passionate individuals, and I help you unleash the passion throughout the entire organization.
I believe in the will of every person to do good and contribute, and that every person is a leader! It naturally starts with myself, and my experience tells me that everything is interconnected; thought, feeling, and action. In my work as a leadership consultant and coach, I focus on what you and your organization want to achieve – leadership that is cohesive. The opportunity to integrate and support both the individual and the entire organization is one of the reasons I am at Gaia.
When I’m not working as a consultant, I enjoy being active outdoors, preferably through running or kayaking.
I have conducted several Executive Management Team development initiatives in various organizations
I have designed and implemented various customized leadership development programs across all types of businesses
I have extensive experience in coaching managers and groups in both municipal, state, and private sectors
I have worked as a manager and leader for approximately 25 years, including as a CEO. I have also worked as a management consultant and interim manager
I am a PCC-certified coach and hold several certifications in various group and leadership development tools, such as GDQ and Lead Forward
Throughout my entire professional career, I have operated under the motto “Team before Self.” A motivated, egoless group working together has significantly greater potential for success than any individual alone.
Leading and coaching others based on sound values, a strong belief in humanity, and creating a secure environment have been some of my key success factors in my career.
Supporting, challenging, and developing individuals and the group has been my focus, which is why Gaia’s guiding principle “Business and people growth at the same time” aligns so well with my philosophy.
Personally, I perceive myself as curious, open, and optimistic, instilling trust, knowledge, and security. My family has always been the most important to me, and we enjoy many fun activities together.
- Leading through change has been a consistent theme for me, from downsizing to significant expansion. The experience I bring with me underscores the importance of being able to coach oneself to coach others through change. To me, it is clear that the human and the business aspects are intertwined
- I began my professional journey as a military officer and have since held positions such as Online Expansion Manager for H&M and CEO for various publicly traded and restaurant companies. This has provided me with broad international industry knowledge and an understanding of what is crucial for success in each sector and country
- I am at Gaia because I enjoy helping, having the opportunity to share my knowledge and experience in conjunction with Gaia’s philosophy is incredibly inspiring
My background is characterized by a strong entrepreneurship and I have spent the last 20 years building, leading and developing companies, leading complex organizations, board and management teams, sales/business development, acquisitions, mergers and constant change. In previous roles and as a partner in Gaia, this has over time given me a deep understanding and knowledge in sustainable development of individuals, organizations and business.
My conviction is that it is possible to live fully, feel good, have fun, be truly challenged, and at the same time create fantastic values for customers, shareholders, employees and our future.
- Current assignments in strategy/business development, group and management team development, leadership development, organizational development. Coaching of CEO and business owners in international and national companies
- Partner and co-owner GAIA since May 2020, previous experience as CEO, regional manager and business owner among others. Also has engagements as an entrepreneur, board work, investor and business angel
- Passionate about and continuously immerse myself in the challenges of our time such as the organizations of the future and successful leadership in an increasingly challenging world
forward for both the business and the individual. With my genuine commitment, broad experience and
new perspectives, I ensure that concrete goals are reached. I have a passion for businesses and
individuals to be successful – to reach their dreams, visions and goals in an efficient and joyful way.
When I’m not working, I enjoy being in the nature with my dog, or in the stable with the horses. Or, one can find me engaged in something connected to interior design, and of course spending time with my family and friends.
- During my 15 years as a consultant, I have worked in the areas of business development, change management, strategic consulting and coaching. I work with management teams and leaders to develop their management skills and leadership in the context of the business’ goals and visions. I coach individuals to develop their personal leadership creating their path to success
- In addition of being a consultant I have 20+ years of experience from a wide range of roles in successful Swedish and international businesses. My roles have been within the commercial area as well as innovation
- My various roles have contributed to valuable experiences from driving change and development in national and international environments, and from various types of industries
The forecast showed a saving of SEK 300 million already in the first year. The system was procured, the technology implemented. The project team toasts and congratulates each other. Money will be saved here! Now it was just for managers and employees to let go of the old patterns and embrace the new. But that’s when the journey actually began.
Changing behavior is the hardest thing we can do. How often do you change seats at the dinner table? Yet, we are required to do just that, all the time, to constantly be in dance with change. For me, there’s nothing more inspiring than seeing people who embrace the challenge and grow with it. If it also saves money or generates new income, that’s a welcome bonus. Looking forward to meeting you!
- As a behavioural scientist I like doing business through joy, curiosity and drive. I am in constant motion and continuously add tools and new understanding of the area I work in: People and Business
- Throughout my career I have worked as manager and leader in an international environment with a diversity of cultures and languages
- Today I work with management groups, with teams and with individuals. My contribution is to quickly grasp the business and to ask the questions that lead us forward. One of my success factors is to get individuals to realize their existing strengths and their potential. People make the difference, not the systems
After 25 years with Gaia, I remain convinced that the world can change. I am driven by supporting leaders who want to make a real difference and who see that the organization’s performance and value development goes hand in hand with their own development. Therefore, I work with boards and leaders at the highest level in longer development initiatives where business/operational development is integrated with leadership development.
I have been living with Åsa for over 40 years. We now have our base in southern Dalarna where I am a civil wedding officiant. Swimming is my main sport, but I also like to ski the Vasaloppet. I am a passionate bibliophile and am happy to offer book tips in different genres.
- In the late 90s, I founded Gaia together with a colleague. Since then, I have had the privilege of coaching leaders at the highest level and leading organizational, leadership and business development assignments with some 100 companies, municipalities and government agencies
- I have broad experience of board assignments in business, the public sector and civil society. For 10 months in 2022/23, I assumed the role of acting Secretary General of the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund, an assignment that was very meaningful and also provided new insights and lessons. Since the spring of 2023, I am again fully engaged in Gaia and look forward to meeting you
How can people find the motivation to work together and use their collective power to achieve common goals? I tried to answer this question early in my professional career, which gave me the opportunity to train in different areas and take on challenging assignments, often with an innovative focus where new paths were opened up. I now have many years of experience as a consultant in leadership and team development. I am used to leading and working with group processes and am passionate about supporting individuals and organizations in development journeys.
I am a trained psychologist and teacher and have had the great privilege of supporting people in learning and development that has contributed to organizations’ extraordinary results. During my 25+ years as a consultant, I have coached leaders at different levels and been a process leader in both executive-level management teams and employee teams, primarily in the public sector.
- Currently working on assignments for the Police, the Swedish Food Agency, the Swedish Chemicals Agency, and the Swedish Patent and Registration Office. The assignments are primarily focused on management team development in government management and coaching of managers. Employee development, with the team in focus for increased efficiency and improved work environment, is also close to my heart
- I have many years of experience in management assignments at various levels, mainly in the education sector, from preschool to university. Have also built up and been CEO of education companies
- Over the years, I have certified myself in a variety of instruments for the development of groups and leaders. I am also a trained UGL supervisor with countless completed UGL
I have a strong belief in people’s ability to meet external challenges through continuous development and thereby access their full potential. “Together” and “Trust” are important values for me and I have a strong conviction that interaction is necessary for both people and business. Being in the right context for the best development is necessary and that is why I am at Gaia. It is a privilege to be with dedicated colleagues who share the same mindset and desire to change the world.
I am a person who enjoys the outdoors, movement and new environments. I like to discover the world, to see both the similarities and the differences between cultures. It is very enriching.
I have a large family and circle of friends that I enjoy spending time with cross different generations.
- I am an experienced consultant who works with organizations and individuals to develop and be stable in unstable times. I work both with experienced leaders and future leaders in groups and individually e.g. management team development, group development, coaching individual or group
- I have long leadership experience of which 15 years as CEO/CEO in media, industry and consulting. All competitive industries, where both expansion and downsizing have been necessary, often simultaneously. Practical experience of driving change where both people and business are included as well as problem solving at both high and low levels
- I am very interested in people and development, both my own and others’. Learning and thinking new is my big driving force. Great international experience and interest in different cultures
I am an enthusiastic, driven and energetic person who goes all-in in what I do, where I have an ability to bring strategic clarity and see patterns in an often increasingly complex, abstract and difficult world.
I usually manage the feat of being both strategic and operational at the same time. And most of the time I can also tell the difference between the two – which is not always obvious!
I am a genuine and committed person with a genuine interest and curiosity. I thrive when I am in close relationships with people and I want to be a person who stands for authenticity, trust and confidence.
- I have been a partner at Gaia since 2008 and have throughout my career alternated between various CEO and line manager roles and consulting. Before that 10 years as a fighter pilot and flight engineer in the Swedish Air Force
- I have worked with business development, transformation initiatives, turn-arounds, business and organizational change projects, individual leadership development and management team development for more than 25 years
- My guiding principle is and has always been the alignment between the “hard” (e.g. business plans, strategies, improvement programs, organization/management model) and the “soft” (leadership, corporate culture, group dynamics, values, etc.). My insight is that one does not work without the other and that one is not more important than the other. It’s about both – at the same time!
What most strongly characterizes my involvement in Gaia is my unshakable belief in the individual’s ability. That within every person there is a leader, who steps forward and takes responsibility when the conditions are right.
When the external and internal complexity becomes greater and the rate of change increases, the organization that succeeds best is the one which can give the individual employee the conditions to act for the good of the whole.
In Gaia, I have colleagues who think along the same lines and who embrace the work philosophy that I myself have contributed to developing.
I am a committed and curious person who finds it easy to familiarize myself with and focus on concrete customer situations and then find new business opportunities.
- An example of a consulting assignment where I got to use many parts of myself was when I provided support to a larger governmental agency for four years. The start was a conflict between two subunits. After an in-depth process with the involvement of all personnel the tasks, roles, and working methods were clarified. In the next step, I worked with the department management, when the task, strategy, and management’s role were clarified and trained, including personal coaching
- During my long-standing role in Telia’s management, among other things as responsible for Telia’s comprehensive renewal process from a state enterprise to a limited company, I founded my ability to develop complex organizations
My passion is to develop leaders by setting goals and implementing changes to achieve them. I have extensive experience in strategically and operationally developing workgroups to foster engagement and work towards common goals.
My greatest strength is quickly building trust and adapting to new business environments. I am skilled at listening, understanding needs and creating a development plan based on this. Being solution-oriented, I thrive in environments where I can deliver results.
I have authored two leadership books (International Bestsellers) and am a highly regarded inspirational speaker with focus on aligning organizations towards common goals.
- I have been working full-time in business development, executive team development, team development and executive coaching since 2005
- Extensive leadership experience both in Sweden and globally
- Practical experience driving change initiatives
- Professional executive coach since 2002, trained in the USA, England and Sweden
I believe in the power of continuously connecting the outside of the company with the inside, so that what you see on the outside is what is experienced on the inside. There needs to be a focus on business along with a values-based leadership that evolves constantly in line with the rapid changes taking place. I also believe in building inclusive leadership with real diversity.
I began my leadership journey on the football field and later developed it within the tech industry, often in new countries.
I enjoy outdoor activities with my family and dog, and in situations that involve both breadth, depth, and diverse thinking in the room – both personally and professionally.
For me, Gaia’s focus on business and leadership linked to a strong set of values is a perfect match.
- In the past year, I have worked on various assignments to support business leaders in developing their organizations, with a particular emphasis on inclusive leadership
- I served as CEO for Telia Sweden and Microsoft Sweden from 2014 to 2022, leading significant transformations in business models, organizations, culture, leadership, and digitalization
- I have executive leadership experience in both American and Swedish (Japanese) companies with international responsibilities, such as global marketing roles, product, and regional responsibilities
- With 30 years of operational management experience, mainly in tech companies, I have focused on business, innovation, and values-based leadership
To wayfind in the uncertainty and complexity of our time, exploring questions on how we can live and lead successfully in that context, is really meaningful for me. I strive to integrate business and personal growth – culture and structure – and through that develop human beings as well as organizations. All with the purpose of creating more sustainable results and values on a new level.
I have long experience of being a partner to leaders on a high strategic level in questions regarding business development, strategy, leadership team development and leadership development. Success factors for me is my warmth and curiosity together with my ability to see how things are connected in the bigger picture. To meet people and contribute to creating new perspectives and insights gives me a sense of purpose.
I have several projects regarding strategy and business development, leadership team development, leadership development, global high-level leadership programs, organizational development, team development and coaching. I work with smaller, local companies as well as large public companies operating globally
I’ve been a Partner at Gaia since 2015, before that I was an HR Director and part of the management at the Royal Swedish Opera
I’ve deepened my knowledge within strategy, business development, leadership development, vertical development, organizational development, team development, coaching and project management
I am passionate about promoting transformation of organizations and people in contexts characterized by uncertainty and complexity. It is deeply meaningful and energizing to support and challenge leaders to create innovative solutions for long-term development and sustainable performance.
I have a profound interest in both complex systems and human development. I therefore work with the interaction between organizational and psychological factors that affect the capacity and ability to achieve challenging missions and goals. My interest in business and leadership development strongly connects to contemporary society and today’s global challenges.
I devote time to self-development in the form of meditation and physical exercise.
30 years of leadership experience in various management roles
Strategic partner to management teams and managers in public and private sector. A red thread in current assignments is the interaction between the organization and its member linked to contextual perspectives such as innovation and cultural transformation
Researcher at the Stockholm School of Economics on Failure-Sharing – individuals’ considerations to share failures for learning and well-being. Associated organizational researcher at the Center for Social Sustainability, KI. A significant strength in the practical work as a consultant
In todays fastmoving world, where constant change is the new normal, I believe that maturing the human system is key for creating a business, a society and a world where future generations can thrive. To enable leaders, on all levels, to mature themselves and the system they lead is my passion and motivation. I believe that there is always a next version of ourselves to explore and learn more about and thus a next version of relationships, business, operations and results.
At Gaia I have found a context that shares my passion, a context where we together create strong partnerships with our clients in the development process of integrating human development and business. The time outside of work I dedicate to my family, friends, small-scale breeding of show jumping horses, being a support to young women and competition riders.
For the last +25 years of my career, I have had the pleasure and opportunity to explore and work with developing leaders and organizations. I have assignments both internationally and locally, my clients span a wide range from group management in listed companies to family-owned, small start-ups as well as the public sector and culture. My assignments include management team development, coaching, organizational development and leadership development programs
I have been a partner at Gaia since 2010 and before that I have been a project manager for global transformation projects, HR manager, CEO, support for young women at a health center etc
Over the years, I have deepened my knowledge in, among other things, leadership development, adult development theory, organizational development, group processes, learning organizations, conversations
Chief Financial Officer and Partner at Gaia Leadership since the beginning of 2020.
After having previously encountered Gaia as a client and being strongly inspired by Gaia’s philosophy regarding the intersection of human and business, the opportunity arose for me to step in and become a part of Gaia. An opportunity that later became a decision and a reality. Perhaps the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. I often reflect on the fact that I am now in the best place one can be.
When I asked my family (my wife and two daughters) to describe me as a person, the answers were: a soccer enthusiast, a music enthusiast, considerate, absent-minded, humorous, and patient. That’s probably accurate…
Been active since the late 1990s as a CFO and Business Controller in various companies, primarily in the logistics industry, with a focus on issues related to growth and profitability
I’ve worked for over 20 years with personnel management and executive team work, with my focus being on nurturing both the people and the results to flourish. In several contexts, Gaia has also served as a close partner in the companies’ development journey
I have always been driven by the desire to make an impact, both in small ways and on a larger scale. This has led me to roles where I can help people grow and develop. I’m passionate about figuring out what makes leadership work and what teams and organizations need to achieve their highest potential for their personal and business goals. When I support leaders in their growth, I benefit from my background as a leader who has dealt with change and complexity in international non-profit organizations and the educational sector.
My key strengths are my genuine interest in the people I meet, my skill in seeing how different parts fit into the bigger picture, and my belief that we get better results when we think and work together.
- Solid background as a coach and leadership consultant, with managerial experience in demanding environments both in Sweden and internationally
- Dedicated building trust within teams and between organizational levels, which I see as essential for development and lasting success
- Educational qualifications in behavioral science, specialized in group psychology, communication, organizational development, coaching, motivational interviewing (MI), and leadership training
My belief is that to create sustainable business growth, we need a genuine leadership with more awareness, where performance is driven by being connected to the context in which you operate. For almost 25 years, I´ve curiously been working in partnership with our customers to integrate business and human development through collaboration and learning, and that way create better results and more meaningful work. Having the opportunity to support leaders to become more of themselves, find their full potential and that way live and lead their lives to the fullest, is incredibly rewarding. With presence, warmth and clarity, I want to support leaders and organizations to create values on a completely new level.
Creative cooking, gardening and being out in nature with family and friends are important golden nuggets in my life.
- Examples of assignments that I do is, management team development with the aim of e.g. implementing both IT, business and culture transformation or e.g. with the aim of increasing turnover by X million by developing and maturing the leadership in the organisation
- I work both internationally and nationally, in the private-and public sector. Leadership programs, team development and coaching are also part of my work
- I have been a partner at Gaia for almost 20 years and previous leadership experience comes from media industry both in Sweden and USA
- Over the years, I have chosen to immerse myself in e.g. adult and leadership development, perspective and complexity awareness, organizational development, team development and coaching
Photographer all portraits: Olof Holdar